There are few things that can transform a home more than cabinets. If you walk into a kitchen and it has outdated cabinets, no matter what other features the kitchen boasts, it will look outdated. If you are aiming to achieve a Zen “spa-like” bathroom and your bathroom has rustic cabinets, the right look will not be achieved. Today there are many options when it comes to choosing cabinetry. There are pre-fabricated cabinets that simply get hung, there are DIY options from big box stores that you have to assemble and hang or can pay a contractor to assemble and hang for a fee, or there is custom cabinetry. The problem with prefabricated cabinetry or DIY cabinetry is that you have a limited amount of options when it comes to size, style, color, features and more. Custom cabinetry offers a variety of advantages over any other type of cabinetry and is ideal for a variety of applications including remodels and new home builds. If you are in need of Phoenix cabinet suppliers, Cielo Custom Cabinetry will work with you to design the custom cabinetry of your dreams.
3 Advantages of Installing Custom Cabinetry
- Flexibility of Design
- With any sort of prefabricated cabinetry, you are limited to what you can find off the shelf. Though there are a variety of options, they cannot possibly take into account every unique kitchen layout, or the unique needs or desires you have for design and features. With custom cabinetry you use custom cabinet installers so you know your kitchen space will be maximized with each cabinet uniquely designed to meet the needs of your home.
- Bigger and Better Storage
- One of the chief complaints about store-bought cabinets is that they are small or lack in quality storage and space. With custom cabinetry, the sky is literally the limit. At Cielo Custom Cabinetry, we are Phoenix custom cabinet suppliers that can help you bring your storage and organization dreams to life. Pull out shelves, enhanced depth or height, pot racks, spice racks – you name it – we can implement it in your custom cabinet design.
- Best Return on Investment
- Any time you are installing cabinets, it is one of the bigger investments you can make in your home. When making such an investment you want to get the best return possible. With custom cabinets, you will receive the best in terms of usability and the best enhancement to your home’s value. DIY cabinetry will not last as long or have as many features as custom cabinetry. When you invest in Phoenix custom cabinet installation, your home’s value will actually be increased and your cabinets will last much longer.